That is exactly who we are and who we make our eyewear for. Our mission is to provide technically advanced eyewear to enthusiasts of all sports and outdoor activities. We design, test, and torture our product to enhance your sport whether you’re running a 5k, riding your first century or playing 18 holes on Sunday. Tifosi defines us; we are enthusiasts about our product, our sport, and our fun.
SPOT sends your GPS location and data to orbiting commercial satellites.
- GPS satellites provide signals
- SPOT messenger’s onboard GPS chip determines your GPS location and sends your location and preselected message to communication satellites.
- Communication satellites relay your message to specific satellite antennas around the world.
- Satellite antennas and a global network route your location and message to the appropriate network.
- Your location and messages are delivered according to your instructions via email, text message, or emergency notification to the GEOS Rescue Coordination Center.
- With SPOT X’s new 2-way communication technology, your family and friends as well as GEOS can reply to or send a message to you from virtually anywhere in the world.
In the 1960s, Celestron created trailblazing new telescopes never seen before on the consumer market. Today, the magnificent Celestron team of optical and electronic engineers continues to push the boundaries of technology. From the SkyProdigy, a telescope so smart it can align itself, to the high-performance EdgeHD optical system. Celestron has revolutionized the astronomy for beginners to advanced astro-imagers alike.
With more than 11,500 associates in 60 offices around the world, we bring GPS navigation and wearable technology to the automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and fitness markets. We think every day is an opportunity to innovate, and a chance to beat yesterday.